Form: Payment scheme for former British child migrants: make an appeal

first_imgDepartment of Health and Social Care6th Floor North39 Victoria StreetLondon SW1H 0EU The Child Migrants Trust processes applications for the payment scheme for former British child migrants.If you have made an application to the scheme, but feel that the decision reached was incorrect, you can appeal to the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC).To appeal, download and complete the application form, and send to DHSC using the contact details below.More information is contained in the guide to the appeals process. Email [email protected]center_img Former British child migrants payment schemelast_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *